Big Bill FR HRC1 Nomex IIIA 4.5 oz Plain Weave CoverallNomex® IIIA
General Garment Information....
Garments of Nomex® consistently provide outstanding thermal performance because Nomex® IIIA:
-- Is inherently flame resistant
-- FR apparel made with Nomex® helps protect against heat and flames
-- Provides permanent flame resistance that won't wash out or wear away.
-- Minimizes break-open and maintains a stable, inert barrier between the fire/arc and skin, protecting the wearer from direct exposure
-- Forms a tough, protective char when exposed to flame, and stays supple until it cools
-- Meets NFPA 1975 for firefighters’ stationwear
-- Meets the ASTM F-1506 standard for workers’ apparel as protection from electric arc exposure.
-- Complies with NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
-- Complies with NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire
Garments made with Nomex® thermal technology are extremely durable and resist abrasion, tears and chemicals. They’re also an excellent value, lasting three to five times longer than other standard and protective fabrics, including 100% cotton and flame-retardant treated (FRT) cotton. Garments of Nomex® are as comfortable to wear as other work clothing. Lightweight, breathable fabrics of Nomex® brand fiber are designed to transport moisture away from the skin, which helps wearers feel cool and dry. Side-by-side wear tests show that fabric weight is the single greatest factor in controlling garment comfort, and that the lightweight comfort of Nomex® is often preferred over other protective fabrics.
BIG BILL FLAME RESISTANT 4.5 OZ NOMEX® IIIA® COVERALL
ATPV 4.6 calories/cm2
Hazard Risk Category 1
Care: Industrial Wash
BIG BILL® FR PROTECTIVE APPAREL - LIFE MATTERS®
- 4.5 oz Plain Weave of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, 2% P-140 Carbon
- 2 Double Stitched Back Pockets (hidden snap closure on left pocket)
- Two-Way Concealed Nomex Taped Brass Zipper Front Closure
- 2 Hidden Snaps Front Closure on Collar
- 1 Snap at Waistband on Front Closure
- 2 Slash Inside Front Pockets at Waist
- Side Vent Openings with Hidden Snap Closure
- Telescopic Back for Comfort and Freedom-of-Movement
- Full Elastic Back at Waistband
- Tool Pocket on Right Leg
- 1 Piece Sleeve Cuff with 2 Hidden Snap Closure